The Most Affordable Homes in Almaden Valley
Most Affordable Homes for sale in Almaden Valley
Ready to own a home in the desirable Almaden Valley without breaking the bank? Here we unveil the most affordable homes & neighborhoods and learn about each area to see which is a match for you!
From charming starter homes to spacious family abodes, we bring you the most budget-friendly options in Almaden Valley San Jose to choose from. With the hottest deals and expert tips from a Realtor in Almaden Valley, discover why it's one of the best neighborhoods in San Jose for families!
Watch my video where we take a look at the most affordable homes in the beautiful Almaden Valley. From cozy starter homes to spacious family homes, we'll show you the best deals and give you tips on how to make one of these your own!
Market data for Almaden Valley
Let’s start with actual pricing data! In Almaden Valley, in the last 6 months of 2022, there were a total of 176 sales.
The range was $415k to $4.5M! Yes Almaden is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in San Jose. To see my video on what other areas top off the most expensive list - click here!
Out of the 176 sales, 10 were under $1.2M so we are going to focus on these as the most affordable homes in Almaden and show you around these neighborhoods.
- $415k 1 bedroom, 1 bath 500 sqft home in your own piece of paradise! Also in New Almaden was a larger home on good size lot sold for $1.2M
- Down side - further commute - 7 miles and 15 minutes to highway 85,
- LOVE the small town living without sidewalks
Kiser/Sleepy creek off McKean and Almaden Rd
- For $930,000 a lucky homeowner bought this 2/2 956sqft on 3300 lot
- This neighborhood is full of small cute single family homes
- 2 & 3 bedrooms 900-1500 sqft
- NO HOA! On zero lot line
- Such an awesome location to access county parks and nature!
California Ridge Community of townhomes
- This sale in 2022 was for $930,000 2/2.5 1300sqft on 2816 lot
- 2-3 bedrooms most under 1500 sqft built in late 1980s
- HOA $600/mo
- Love the foothills in this area and very near Cathedral Park!
- And Williams Elementary!
- 2/2 1120sqft sold for $965k; 3 bedrooms also available but selling slightly over $1.2M
- Large community Built in mid 1970s
- 2 car garages, walk to grocery, bank, restaurants and post office
- Community pool and lovely grassy areas
- HOA around $425/mo
- Great schools - Williams/Bret Hart/ Leland
Country Club Townhomes - Trevino Terrace
- Off trinidad Just behind Safeway plaza
- Sales is 2022 - 3 br for $1.1M and a 2 br for $1.050M
- Even larger models selling over $1.2M
- HOAs around $350/mo
- No pool or amenities like Copperwood but same great location and great schools with Simonds/Castillero/Leland
Sunrise Almaden Townhomes
- 3 bedroom 1700 sft sold for $1.15M and 2 bedroom 1300 sqft $925K
- Pool, tennis courts, large gorgeous trees
- All single story plus attached 2 car garage and patios
- HOA $600/mo
- Great schools with Simonds/Castillero/Leland
HONORABLE METION - Sunrise Almaden neighborhood
- Older homes with less sqft on smaller lots
- 3/2 1420sqft on 5900lot ~$1.2M
- And still great schools! Simonds/Bret Harte/Leland!
If you would like to get your questions answered about buying a home in Almaden, schedule a quick call right on our calendar - and we can help!
Post a Comment