Today’s Market is Different
There is a lot to learn when selling your home. Is this your first time selling? Or has it been a while since you sold a property?
The San Jose real estate market is very different today than even just a few years ago, so it is critical that you hire an active and experienced agent to guide you through the process of selling your home in today’s market. The Home Owner Experience team specializes in walking you through the process including home prep, disclosure paperwork, inspections, repairs, home marketing, social media ads, contract negotiations, and escrow closing to attract today’s technology-focused buyer and make your move as smooth as possible.
There are many common questions among sellers, so I will address some of these below. As always please reach out for a custom consultation to ensure all your questions get answered.
- What is My Home Worth?
- How much will I have to pay in Capital Gains Taxes ?
- Can I transfer my Prop 13 property tax base with me to a new property? Prop 60, Prop 90 and more
- What happens if I inherit a San Jose area property or my spouse passes away? Read about Step-up Property Tax Basis
- How does escrow in San Jose, CA work?
- What does the Home Owner Experience team offer for marketing of your home?
- Do you have other questions such as “What steps does it take to get your house ready to sell?”, or “What improvements increase the value of your home?”. See answers to these and many more common questions on my Seller Questions YouTube playlist.
- “How to Choose a Listing Agent?”